TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
"Yeah. But I like it minus the title and DiCaprio (not that I don't like him, I just don't think that an actor more famous than Bale should be put in a supporting role."

That isn't always the case though, people like Brad Pitt have taken side rolls when they were more popular/bigger stars than other actors. I would love to see Dicaprio play a villain in this movie and as far as I can tell the main villain in Batman 3 has to be one of the top sought acting rolls right now (more than many, many lead rolls).

DiCaprio should not be in this film in my opinion (not that he will be). His persona doesn't fit with the world and characters of Nolan's Batman films. Like what has been stated before, he's to "boyish".

I gree, DiCaprio (as great an actor as he is) would not quite fit in this film. With all the talk of who will be cast in the new batman film, we might want to look at international actors as possible choices here. With Watenabe, Cotillard, and Hardy in Inception, it wouldnt be the 1st time Nolan has gone this route. Quality actors like Brit Stephen Graham and Mexican Gael Garcia Bernal qould be interesting choices.
{=}

christophmac wrote:
Cilogy wrote:This poster looks like what it would be like if Rob Zombie directed Heat.
Yeah. But I like it minus the title and DiCaprio (not that I don't like him, I just don't think that an actor more famous than Bale should be put in a supporting role.

Morgan Freeman was more famous than Bale before Batman Begins came out and he was put in a supporting role.

it seems like villain roles go mostly to foreign actors because they are more physical with their acting, where as most american actors mostly limit their acting to their faces....clooney, dicaprio, pitt, reynolds...etc....there are exceptions ofcourse....johnny depp

I like the Black Mask design. Nice work! :-)

christophmac wrote:
Cilogy wrote:This poster looks like what it would be like if Rob Zombie directed Heat.
Yeah. But I like it minus the title and DiCaprio (not that I don't like him, I just don't think that an actor more famous than Bale should be put in a supporting role.

Morgan Freeman was more famous than Bale before Batman Begins came out and he was put in a supporting role.[/quote]

Morgan Freeman still more famous than Christian Bale, the same goes for Michael Caine... The biggest name in inception was Michael Caine and he accepted a support role, if you are a true actor (as I believe DiCaprio has become), you would be willing support roles if is a good movie. I found annoying that the name of DiCaprio was above the rest of the cast, idk why nolan did that or if DiCaprio asked it, but I hope to never see such thing again, that movie (inception), had such amazing cast: Michael Caine (a lot of movies and oscar winner), Morgan Freeman (a lot of movies and Oscar winner), Tom Hardy, Ellen Page, Cilian Murphy, etc.

I hope never see again in CBM the hero being second to a villian or supporting character (like when Arnold became Dr. Freeze).

Leonardo is more famous than Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine. They are well known actors and are respected but Leo has a huge fanbase.

Why can't I see the picture?!

Please help!

Akid wrote:Why can't I see the picture?!

Please help!
I can't see it either.

The problem is with Photobucket. They suck.