TDKR Fan Art

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mr.Hmmm wrote:I signed-up for imdbpro free trial. I read that this is a fan made poster. If it wasn't IMDB, I wouldn't start this topic. Anyway, case is closed..
Since you have iMDB Pro, are you allowed to reveal anything else that may be of interest?

Eternalist wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:I signed-up for imdbpro free trial. I read that this is a fan made poster. If it wasn't IMDB, I wouldn't start this topic. Anyway, case is closed..
Since you have iMDB Pro, are you allowed to reveal anything else that may be of interest?
Not big deal really. You don't miss much.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
Eternalist wrote:
Not big deal really. You don't miss much.
So, I DO miss something then? :D

LOL. If you haven't, you may try 14-day-free trial yourself, dude. :]

Not the worst poster I've ever seen.

Look at this new fan made poster.

I like it, both the design of Black Mask and the title of the film.

SkinnyGlasses is the author of these kind of amazing fan art poster, they really look nice...

Wow Vey nice! what a cast! DiCaprio and Bale?!

Man would I'd love to see a living legend like Anthony Hopkins or Sean Connery in this as well.
{=}

I like the poster it is a nice design.