There Have To Be Drastic Changes

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
christophmac wrote: Totally. The atmosphere of BB was more like a Batman comic, bu TDK was a better film IMO.
i completley agree with that. which is why i like BB so much more.
Last edited by joelxxx on October 28th, 2010, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BatMotor wrote:Some people will hate what i write now,But i'm a huge BatFan for Years and i want to say what TDKR needs, to be a fully styled Batman film like it has to be.In TDK Nolan has maken changes that i didnt understand

1:In TDKR i want the BatCave back (its what makes Batman,Batman in his style.
2:There have to be flying bats in this 3rd movie like there where in Batman Begins.
3:More scenes have to take place in the Darkness like in BB.
4:And the Batman voice has to be a little less loud (bring the BB volume back)

those things need to be in TDKR again,because it gives the movie a more Batman vibe.
All 4 would be amazing editions.

I agree with #4 but I think the rest, which aren't bad, are sort of gravitating towards the more stylized Tim Burton-esque batman. Which i'm not a big fan of.

He needs a new suit, preferably one that doesn't look like it was designed for a Ducatti ad.

RomanM wrote:He needs a new suit, preferably one that doesn't look like it was designed for a Ducatti ad.
His suit is fine.

chee wrote:
RomanM wrote:He needs a new suit, preferably one that doesn't look like it was designed for a Ducatti ad.
His suit is fine.
completely agree, what needs to be changed?

indiefilmconnor wrote:what needs to be changed?
The film's main color can't be blue like TDK.

It can't really be anything else, since most of the ambient lighting in Gotham is usually a golden brown or night-like blue.

I'm thinking it'll be a combination of browns and blues, like The Prestige.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

no, i hope there's a new main colour, maybe green or something

Batman Begins was brownish, The Dark Knight was blueish, what color do we think The Dark Knight Rises will be? I'm thinking white, I'm not sure how a red or green would look on film...
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+