TDKR Memes

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Okay. :neutral:

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: We have only a few lines from Bane so far and we're already progressing here! :thumbup:

thenextnolan wrote:Image
Love it. :lol:

4110af6d-6118-47f2-a21c-a22173a9d293.jpg

So true.

wangchung wrote:So true.
:wave:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

wangchung wrote:So true.
Come on, don't be like that :D the important thing is to be read (and if people take 5 days to comment, it's still a comment no less) :wave:

By the way, are you a Wang Chung fan?

I am indeed a Wang Chung fan! :thumbup: However that is not the reasoning for my nolan fans name. It's a nickname I go by in some circles.

wangchung wrote:I am indeed a Wang Chung fan! :thumbup: However that is not the reasoning for my nolan fans name. It's a nickname I go by in some circles.
Nice nick. I was just curious. Used to listen to him back in the 80's (still love his To Live and Die in L.A. soundtrack).

When I joined NF, I used the same login name I always do when I sign up for something, thinking it would be just a login name. Didn't know it was gonna be my identity here, otherwise, I would've thought of something cooler. :lol: