Christian Bale will be “fitter than ever”, said his rep

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I'm guessing Batman goes to hunt down a criminal in Louisiana, but gets stuck there after a hurricane.

He spends two years wandering the streets of New Orleans, thinking he is the last man on earth, fighting his inner demons and the ghosts of villains past that haunt his dreams.

I Am Batman

Summer 2012
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I'm guessing Batman goes to hunt down a criminal in Louisiana, but gets stuck there after a hurricane.

He spends two years wandering the streets of New Orleans, thinking he is the last man on earth, fighting his inner demons and the ghosts of villains past that haunt his dreams.

I Am Batman

Summer 2012
This makes no sense at all. :lol:

Mardi Gras is way too loud to make a person think they are alone in New Orleans. :JGLface:

Cilogy wrote:I'm guessing Batman goes to hunt down a criminal in Louisiana, but gets stuck there after a hurricane.

I Am Batman

Summer 2012
Wait, shouldn't he be trying to find a cure as well? :think:

chee wrote:

I Am Batman

Summer 2012
This makes no sense at all. :lol:

Mardi Gras is way too loud to make a person think they are alone in New Orleans. :JGLface:
with Mardi Gras that means Batman Jr. :D and By the way Bruce Wayne son does become Robin in the comics.

He looks like Jesus

thrice wrote:He looks like Jesus
Well he has played Jesus after all.

^ :lol:

I'm getting really fed up with sites bringing up his temper though. Yeah, the guy isn't Mister Happy, so friggin what? And how you can tell if someone is glaring at you if they are wearing sunglasses? Yes, logic?

prince0gotham wrote:
thrice wrote:He looks like Jesus
Well he has played Jesus after all.
When did he play Jesus? :wtf:
Bueller wrote:^ :lol:

I'm getting really fed up with sites bringing up his temper though. Yeah, the guy isn't Mister Happy, so friggin what? And how you can tell if someone is glaring at you if they are wearing sunglasses? Yes, logic?
Same. The dude is just walking. Smiling while walking would look fucking crazy.

Oh...wait....

INSANE.

EXACTLY! :clap: