Christian Bale will be “fitter than ever”, said his rep

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:
Bane won't be shirtless. That I can guarantee. This film is not directed by Tom ford, people.
There better be at least one shirtless scene though. I need me some fanservice. :JGLface:
Why would he ever take his shirt off? "Excuse me, Batman. May I? It's a little hot out here."

sallygucha wrote: Why would he ever take his shirt off? "Excuse me, Batman. May I? It's a little hot out here."
If it's like in Taylor Lautner's contract...

sallygucha wrote:
chee wrote:
There better be at least one shirtless scene though. I need me some fanservice. :JGLface:
Why would he ever take his shirt off? "Excuse me, Batman. May I? It's a little hot out here."
Batman sees visions of Rachel on the side of the road and he crashes the batpod.

"Oh! Batman! You fell off your batpod and your forehead is bleeding." And then he takes off his shirt to wipe the blood off.

chee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:
Batman sees visions of Rachel on the side of the road and he crashes the batpod.

"Oh! Batman! You fell off your batpod and your forehead is bleeding." And then he takes off his shirt to wipe the blood off.
:lol: :lol: :clap:

prince0gotham wrote:
sallygucha wrote: Why would he ever take his shirt off? "Excuse me, Batman. May I? It's a little hot out here."
If it's like in Taylor Lautner's contract...
LOL! I never notice Lautner shirtless because I'm too busy looking at his nose. That thing looks like a brown tennis ball.

Yeah his face is weird. Quite weird. But I shouldn't be saying that, because I've been told I look like him. We both have small eyes and I used to have long hair that reached way down to my ass so maybe that's why.

sallygucha wrote:
Fran wrote:They can both have the same build. Just have Hardy show more muscle (i.e. topless or wearing a muscle shirt).
Ummmm. No. Please. No. Like Nolan said, Bane will be an entirely original interpretation. Don't expect some shirtless wrestler-type action figure in this film. It will be different.

he still should be built...atleast like Bale in Begins

i think he will really have something like this, minus the mask and the tubes

especially since he's in The League...thats a very League-ish costume
Last edited by mchekhov on March 15th, 2011, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sallygucha wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: If it's like in Taylor Lautner's contract...
LOL! I never notice Lautner shirtless because I'm too busy looking at his nose. That thing looks like a brown tennis ball.
Lautner is freakin' ugly. I don't get why 12 year old girls find him so appealing.

hell yeah, team rob ftw

prince0gotham wrote:hell yeah, team rob ftw
And Rob looks like a foot that hasn't been cleaned in a month.