Christian Bale will be “fitter than ever”, said his rep

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
i preffer the foot

taylor's a chihuahua
Last edited by prince0gotham on March 15th, 2011, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prince0gotham wrote:i preffer the foot
I prefer Team Bella's dad. That mustache is to DIE for.

i get a gay vibe from Lautner, too much twinkle in his eye and the way he speaks

chee wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:i preffer the foot
I prefer Team Bella's dad. That mustache is to DIE for.
by the way i concur but still

chee wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:hell yeah, team rob ftw
And Rob looks like a foot that hasn't been cleaned in a month.
Don't hate Pattinson seems like a classy guy.

sallygucha wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
But you have no idea what we should or shouldn't expect. We know that Nolan has a new take, what that is, we obviously don't know.
Bane won't be shirtless. That I can guarantee. This film is not directed by Tom ford, people.
I don't mean shirtless all movie long, only when he's in combat.

If you're going to use Bane, you have to support the main aspects of the character. The main aspect, of course, is his physical prowess. The showing of muscle (a lot of muscle to be frank) is a must.

sallygucha wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
sallygucha wrote:
Ummmm. No. Please. No. Like Nolan said, Bane will be an entirely original interpretation. Don't expect some shirtless wrestler-type action figure in this film. It will be different.
But you have no idea what we should or shouldn't expect. We know that Nolan has a new take, what that is, we obviously don't know.
Bane won't be shirtless. That I can guarantee. This film is not directed by Tom ford, people.

5 years later, but I haven't forgotten completely mate.