James Franco?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
From IMDB:

James Franco ... Edward Nygma / The Riddler (rumored)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/

IMDB is not a reliable source, but I enjoyed reading it.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

They're putting Johnny Depp in there too. So, when will we hear an OFFICIAL announcement?

Yes, but Johnny Depp is an old rumor. It is the first time I read the name of James Franco for The Riddler.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Yea, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Leonardo DiCaprio were both on there too. IMDb sucks when it comes to movies with little to no information.

i dont like franco...but i could imagine nolan thinking about him.

Franco was originally going to play Aurther in Inception

If they're doing rumors, they might as well put Megan Fox as Catwoman and James Woods as Hush up already.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I'm really looking forward to some info we have to be getting close.

i used to be against the idea, but after all the reviews franco is getting from 127 hours about his intensity level, i actually wanna see this happen

i wonder if franco backed out of inception, because him and nolan had conversations about batman and decided to work together on that instead :think:

Usual troll activity at IMDB... Users can add anything they want. I have an account and I can add Robin Williams as the Riddler, Jack Black as Black Mask, Maggie G. as Catwoman, Jack Nicholson as the Joker anytime I want for fun (but not sure if I'm gonna get banned for it or not... o_O)