James Franco?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I do not like Fraco, his acting is a little off to me

i could see this actually happening

not that i want it to

I could see it, too. Nolan has definitely recognized his talent by considering him for Arthur, and he looks the part. That said, he's not someone that's impressed me a ton, but if he's chosen I'll remain optimistic. Nolan hasn't given me reason to doubt what he's done so far, so if he wants Franco then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't have a problem with this. There are still others I would like to cast before him tho. He was the only good thing in spiderman 3 tho haha. And he looks great in 127 hours. He is def going to get a oscar nod for it.
Say Girl

Franco has shown to be a much more versatile actor than I've given him credit for, but I still can't decide if that's because he's good at acting or if it's because he isn't afraid to take any kind of role. Regardless of which, you gotta respect the man for not being afraid to do what he wants to I suppose.

wouldnt be suprised to see him in b3

This is just weird to me. I don't know, he doesn't seem to fit. But hey, I wouldn't mind seeing him try. Ledger didn't fit either.

As long as he doesn't masturbate the whole time.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:As long as he doesn't masturbate the whole time.
or constantly smoke a bowl and than whine the entire feature length.

I could actually see Franco as a decent villain, he's an engaging actor

...but not for Riddler.

You who Franco is? Garfield Lynns, Firefly. A hi-tech mob hitman/extortionist with jetpack, protective clothing, ninja like appearance, showing up and spewing streams of fire everywhere