Guess who wants to play Riddler?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
gangefan83 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:As if that would ever in a million years happen. I have a bigger chance of getting that role than he got, seriously.
If a casting mistake like that happened, it would have happened in Batman Begins.
Chris Nolan would never cast somebody like him. never, so if a casting mistake like that happened it should have happened on a film which is not made by Chris :D

I still wanna see his audition tape. For the lulz. :batface:

The BAT RAP.

its the national enquirer....lol@ u guys believing this story

Eminem was great in 8 Mile. Not sure if he could be taken seriously as a villian though. Maybe a rapping villian, who steals your soul once he defeats you in a rap battle.

talli wrote:its the national enquirer....lol@ u guys believing this story
Everyone wants to be the riddler. It's not a farfetched story.

Nolan always perfectly casts his movies....... so if Eminem was cast, there must be some justification for it. That said, this would probably be the worst choice ever. Can you imagine the posters/trailers?:

Christian Bale - Michael Caine - Eminem - Gary Oldman - Morgan Freeman

Eminem? Lolwut?!

Darkception wrote:Nolan always perfectly casts his movies....... so if Eminem was cast, there must be some justification for it. That said, this would probably be the worst choice ever. Can you imagine the posters/trailers?:

Eminem? Lolwut?!
Wouldn't be so bad if it was his real name, and it wouldn't hurt the publicity either because the headlines for news sites and entertainment sites will run with the "Eminem" name.

That said, no. I still don't think he's gonna get it.

chee wrote:
Darkception wrote:Nolan always perfectly casts his movies....... so if Eminem was cast, there must be some justification for it. That said, this would probably be the worst choice ever. Can you imagine the posters/trailers?:

Eminem? Lolwut?!
Wouldn't be so bad if it was his real name, and it wouldn't hurt the publicity either because the headlines for news sites and entertainment sites will run with the "Eminem" name.

What's his real name?

Jackson wrote:
chee wrote:

What's his real name?
are you serious? Marshal Mathers ..M and M...Eminem

ha ha I don't think so Marshall
:wave: