Batman 3 directed by J.J. Abrams

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I believe that the third batman film needs to seperate itself as much as possible from the dark knight. one way to do this without hurting the quality of the film for nolan to bring on J.J. Abrams as director soley. I watched mission impossible three again and I was god damnn impressed with that man's direction. The man is in fact a genius when it comes to direction.

Imagining a movie like Batman 3 with the Riddler and being directing by him is pretty awesome. If you need proof that he is a genius watch mission impossible three ; the scene on the bridge , when the jet is attacking it, watch the three second shot of the "SWAT' guys repelling down...............it is one of the finest peices of filmaking ever.

THe main picture I am trying to paint is a batman movie that will look different than the first two, but will probably have even better direction.

I guess I am wondering what criticisms are out there of J.J. Abrams on why he couldnt do it.

Nah. :JGLface:

apw
No.

Are you serious?

Or we can bring in this really brilliant guy who rebooted the Batman franchise and brought credibility to it....I think his name is Christopher Nolan? Yea, I think that's his name. Really great guy. We should bring him in for the third one.

chee wrote:Or we can bring in this really brilliant guy who rebooted the Batman franchise and brought credibility to it....I think his name is Christopher Nolan? Yea, I think that's his name. Really great guy. We should bring him in for the third one.
Are you sure Chee about Nolan's work? I'm not so sure about him. What else he did? :think:

natalie wrote:
chee wrote:Or we can bring in this really brilliant guy who rebooted the Batman franchise and brought credibility to it....I think his name is Christopher Nolan? Yea, I think that's his name. Really great guy. We should bring him in for the third one.
Are you sure Chee about Nolan's work? I'm not so sure about him. What else he did? :think:
I think he did this movie called Inception recently...it was a really small film so not many people out there saw it. But I thought it was pretty damn good.

I think he did this movie called Inception recently...it was a really small film so not many people out there saw it. But I thought it was pretty damn good.
I guess I need to check this one. It is good?

natalie wrote:
I guess I need to check this one. It is good?
Yea, it has Leonardo DiCaprio and this hot chick named Marion Cotillard.