Batman 3 directed by J.J. Abrams

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just read how J.J. and the crew are looking to The Dark Knight for insperation for the next Trek film. So maybe he would be a good fit for batman? haha
As for Star Trek I thought it was great. I loved how if they could they used real effects. If they didnt have to use cgi they didn't. lol Don't get me wrong tho. There was a hell of alot of cgi. But not as much as those terrible star wars flicks.
And I think Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto were great. And so was Zoe Saldana. The script was kinda all over the place but I cared about the characters enough to not really give a shit. It was def my fav Star Trek film. First Contact second then Khan. Speaking of him I dont want him the next one. New ideas please.
Say Girl

Zachary Quinto as Spock makes my fangirl side explode.

Um no.
The better question is whether J.J. Abrams should helm the next Batman installments after Nolan has completed his epic trilogy. I feel bad for whoever has to reboot the franchise. So much pressure!
Who do you think should reboot Batman after Nolan's done?
:batface:

Uwe Boll

I have been trying to think of who should take up the mantle after Nolan's last flick and I just can't think of anyone! Of course Snyder comes to mind but that is way too obvious.

For some reason Sam Mendes is popping up in my mind. :batface:
Say Girl

JJ is awesome,
but Batman 3 is more of a Nolan thing

I really hate Abrams as a director.

I like JJ's stuff... but i think Batman 3 belongs to Nolan. He's been planning it as a trilogy since the start, and he should finish it.

I didn't mind Star trek.. i thought it was good. My friends that are "Trek" fans loved it... i guess JJ did for "Trek" fans what Nolan did for Batman fans with "Begins"... i'm just not that big of a "Trek" fan i guess...

but JJ's plate is full... he starts directing "Super 8" in a bit.. and then on to "Star Trek 2"... whether he will direct "Trek 2" is not for sure though... funny thing about JJ's name being mentioned for "Superman"... before Brian Singer got the job for "Superman Returns".. JJ's name was being thrown around for it... but i look forward to seeing Jonah Nolan getting a shot at that one...

OVERMAN wrote:Christopher to direct batman, Jonathan can direct superman
And I can direct Catwoman!

^ let me know if ya need a hand with wardrobe on yer "Catwoman" flic....