New vehicle you would like batman to have?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Cilogy wrote:Image "Hey guys we're gonna go ahead and make another Batmobile. I'm already working with the effects team so we can find a way to have an ice beam shoot out of the front. It's gonna be brilliant."
:lol: :lol: :clap: :batface:

I'd like to see a Batscooter. Complete with pink and black stripes, maybe?

A new car dor starters, everything else really depends on the story. A cool batboat might be nice...

chee wrote:
PowerDump wrote:Am I the only one who thought the Batpod was cooler than the Tumbler?
Yea, I like the Batpod as well.
I think the things that made me fall in love with the Batpod are the fact that it actually COMES OUT of the Tumbler.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I hate the basic all time design of the batmobile, I think is bullshit, the Tumbler was like the perfect most realistic batmobile ever. stick with that

I'd like to see maybe a bit more streamlined version of the Tumbler, but it should still retain that realistic feel.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

:oldmanface:

bah ha ha now put a Cobb face there.

I'd like to see a new Thumbler and a new batcave. They HAVE to put this in the movie.

ha ha I can promise you they are gonna give us new batcave, they bloody have to :lol: