[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The report seems too generic to be true. Would a studio call up an A list actress and say, "Hey, we MIGHT have something for you. It's either X or Y for the next Batman movie. You interested?"
No actor is gonna agree to act in a movie, without even knowing what his/her bloody role is, irrespective of the director. That's insane!
Once the screenplay is finished, auditions will begin for various roles. That's when we'll know who is in or out of the movie.

apw
I wouldn't trust anything posted on Comicbookmovie.com

Will be great if see plays Catwoman i wouldn't be suprised if she gets the role 8-)
and Ben Foster as The Riddler,but somehow i think Nolan will use a other villian in Batman 3.

I would love to see Emily Blunt in Catwoman role

I don't believe that report. Pretty much agree with everything kanjisheik said, except that I do believe the script is "finished" and casting has taken place, but since Batman 3 hasn't "officially" been greenlit yet, there's no casting to leak. All we basically have right now is the word of Nolan to run on.

Slevin Kelevra wrote:I would love to see Emily Blunt in Catwoman role
:thumbup:

I absolutely LOVE Emily and hope she does get the role. If Catwoman is in B3 that is. ;)

Any of these girls mentioned I would love.

I think the best from my fantasy, though, would be Colltiard.

My dream choices for Catwoman -
#1 - Eva Green
#2 - Marion Cotillard
#3 - Emily Blunt

EliMichelMan wrote:I have such a strong feeling Catwoman won't be in Batman 3. I really want to see her in it, and also think Marion Cotillard would be great, but something tells me, "No catwoman, and even if she is in the movie, Kinda don't think it'll be Cotillard. I just think it'd be a huge stretch to have so many Inception stars in Batman 3. People keep assuming Leo, Joe G-Levitt or Marion, are gonna be in it, and really I think Nolan is just gonna come out with it in when we've ran out of guesses. He's gonna cast it according to who fits, not who he's warmed up to on other sets.

People are talking about Batman 3 like it's Inception 2.
"hey, who was great in Inception? Ok, let's put them in Batman 3!!"
:problem:

yeah, of all this rumors I find DiCaprio as the riddler to be the funniest.