[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
She was the "Rachel" of TDKR.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
This film has complex ideas within it, but people seem to be getting caught up on the simplest things.
The entire arc did. Agreed.
Not sure why all these trivial things are being brought up.

I watched it for the 3rd time last night & I've got to say, I notice less & less all the purported plots holes & continuity issues that people are bringing up.

It really is an enjoyable finale. Really more in line with the 1st movie's themes than the 2nd's - which was purely a cops vs. anarchist movie.

That said, I've always liked the 2nd for entertainment & the 1st for the intellectual side.

i didn't think her death scene was bad (or good, but not bad) except for the split second where she actually dies and, yeah, that kind of felt like they didn't pay close enough attention to it when they were shooting it and then when they got to editing realized they didn't have any other shot to use

idk I was almost expecting her to die, come back to life and say a few more words, and die again...

Fallglimmer05 wrote:
idk I was almost expecting her to die, come back to life and say a few more words, and die again...
Talia al Ghul the imortal?
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Fallglimmer05 wrote:
no, more in a silly cartoon kind of way...like Billy Murray in Zombieland. Her death scene was pretty bad

Fallglimmer05 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:
no, more in a silly cartoon kind of way...like Billy Murray in Zombieland. Her death scene was pretty bad
It wasnt that bad, it was not as epic as needed but not bad.
We did get a big chase scene
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Fallglimmer05 wrote:
It wasnt that bad, it was not as epic as needed but not bad.
the chase scene was fine, as was everything aside from the death. I'm talking about the actual act of her dying...not Marion's brightest moment.

Fallglimmer05 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: It wasnt that bad, it was not as epic as needed but not bad.
the chase scene was fine, as was everything aside from the death. I'm talking about the actual act of her dying...not Marion's brightest moment.
She just died from the crash. no fight to the death like i expected.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Fallglimmer05 wrote:
She just died from the crash. no fight to the death like i expected.
He is talking about her performance not how she died.