[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
IMO, if Marion is Talia it makes complete sense for her to have little screen time

talli wrote:IMO, if Marion is Talia it makes complete sense for her to have little screen time
Yes.
Her father,for example,had a little screen time in BB(he just appeared at the beginning and at the end of the movie) and he was the main villain...the mastermind.
The same can happen with Talia.

Balefan wrote:
talli wrote:IMO, if Marion is Talia it makes complete sense for her to have little screen time
Yes.
Her father,for example,had a little screen time in BB(he just appeared at the beginning and at the end of the movie) and he was the main villain...the mastermind.
The same can happen with Talia.
You're my favorite.

Marion Cottilard is gorgeous :P
"When art imitates life"

Did you guys see her in A Good Year? She was so adorable in that movie.

jcvargas09 wrote:Did you guys see her in A Good Year? She was so adorable in that movie.

she really was. I loved the score in that film.

talli wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:Did you guys see her in A Good Year? She was so adorable in that movie.

she really was. I loved the score in that film.
Yeah, one of Streitenfeld's best. I think he's yet to surpass it.

Is that the one with Russell Crowe? I watched that movie a long while back but I didn't know it was Marion until a few weeks ago. :lol:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Is that the one with Russell Crowe? I watched that movie a long while back but I didn't know it was Marion until a few weeks ago. :lol:
Yep, that's the one. :lol:

jcvargas09 wrote:Yeah, one of Streitenfeld's best. I think he's yet to surpass it.
I absolutely adore "Wisdom" - definitely agree one of his best.