[SPOILERS] Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason01 wrote:
Lynn wrote:I can already imagine these boards the day TDKR opens, hehe.
+1

It will be crazy!
I'm not sure if we will be able to all get connected :lol: But I will avoid ALL spoilers before seeing the movie! 8-)

Batcat wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
+1

It will be crazy!
I'm not sure if we will be able to all get connected :lol: But I will avoid ALL spoilers before seeing the movie! 8-)
That's impossible, for me at least. You will be watching the trailers though, right? It will be impossible to not be spoiled, there'll be posters and banners on every street corner! As for spoilers... I'll give up in the end and read everything. I'm weak. :( :lol:

Mason01 wrote:That's impossible, for me at least. You will be watching the trailers though, right? It will be impossible to not be spoiled, there'll be posters and banners on every street corner! As for spoilers... I'll give up in the end and read everything. I'm weak. :( :lol:
Of course I will watch trailers, and look at the posters!! But the day the movie is out and everyone knows the REAL ending and the real scenes between Catwoman (Selina)/Batman (Bruce) or Batman/Bane I think I won't come here because I don't want to know any of it before watching the movie! This part of the surprise is the BEST! 8-)

Batcat wrote:
Mason01 wrote:That's impossible, for me at least. You will be watching the trailers though, right? It will be impossible to not be spoiled, there'll be posters and banners on every street corner! As for spoilers... I'll give up in the end and read everything. I'm weak. :( :lol:
Of course I will watch trailers, and look at the posters!! But the day the movie is out and everyone knows the REAL ending and the real scenes between Catwoman (Selina)/Batman (Bruce) or Batman/Bane I think I won't come here because I don't want to know any of it before watching the movie! This part of the surprise is the BEST! 8-)
I agree. I think there should be a rule about spoilers for TDKR, put spoilers in spoiler tags to keep everything secret. It will be very tough, though.

Mason01 wrote:
Batcat wrote: Of course I will watch trailers, and look at the posters!! But the day the movie is out and everyone knows the REAL ending and the real scenes between Catwoman (Selina)/Batman (Bruce) or Batman/Bane I think I won't come here because I don't want to know any of it before watching the movie! This part of the surprise is the BEST! 8-)
I agree. I think there should be a rule about spoilers for TDKR, put spoilers in spoiler tags to keep everything secret. It will be very tough, though.
Or a spoiler thread. Personnaly I can never ignore spoiler tags always end up watching them to know what everyone is talking about :lol:

Batcat wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
Or a spoiler thread. Personnaly I can never ignore spoiler tags always end up watching them to know what everyone is talking about :lol:
Yeah me too. It's completely irresistible no not click the spoiler button. :lol:

Time to revive this I suppose. :)

So 'Miranda Tate' is not a character in the comics?

Batman-News.com wrote:
BatMotor wrote:So 'Miranda Tate' is not a character in the comics?
Nope
okay thnx :|