According to this site.....

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

It seems like they just pulled in bits of information from other less than true articles added a touch of their own material and called it fact. I won't believe anything until we get an announcement from Warner Brothers.

Eh, what theweatherman said.

its a legitimate site....the guy posts actual production and CD information. I think he may have mixed factual information with some hearsay....like he may possibly have posted the actual CD but then used the rumors about new orleans and the riddler just to expand the blog post

I agree with ^^^, As a starting actor I'm almost positive the site is real, but only the fact that their casting, the other stuff is most likely rumor. I'm trying to get my photo in though. Being even an extra on a Nolan film would be amazing.

I will tell you right now, Batman 3 will not shoot in New Orleans.

gangefan83 wrote:I will tell you right now, Batman 3 will not shoot in New Orleans.
Not the entire movie, no.

Certainly not half of it either. I have got to imagine that a lot will be shot in Chicago and a bunch more will be shot in that hanger in London and then whatever is left will be shot in LA, NO, or wherever else they may choose.

theweatherman wrote:Certainly not half of it either. I have got to imagine that a lot will be shot in Chicago and a bunch more will be shot in that hanger in London and then whatever is left will be shot in LA, NO, or wherever else they may choose.
Yea, that's my guess too.

I honestly don't see the point of WB wanting to shoot Batman 3 there just for tax incentives. You don't have to go cheap on a Nolan Batman movie. It will make money.

chee wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Certainly not half of it either. I have got to imagine that a lot will be shot in Chicago and a bunch more will be shot in that hanger in London and then whatever is left will be shot in LA, NO, or wherever else they may choose.
Yea, that's my guess too.

I honestly don't see the point of WB wanting to shoot Batman 3 there just for tax incentives. You don't have to go cheap on a Nolan Batman movie. It will make money.
Yeah, this would have been more likely to happen with Inception. Warner Bros. should not be worried and do this for money's sake.