Now IMDB Says Leo Is "Rumored"

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
To play The Riddler.

Kill Me. :JGLface:

Yes? Thats nothing new, so is 20 other people. :angel:

gangefan83 wrote:To play The Riddler.

why are you mad about this?

I wouldn't mind seeing Leo as The Riddler.

allstarr55js wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:To play The Riddler.

why are you mad about this?
Agreed. I think it'd be awesome, because it's a character type that Leo has never attempted. Plus it would then make $7 billion as opposed to $3 billion if the role went to someone else. But he's already committed to like 4 other projects, so it will never be. :(

what 4 other projects is he committed to?

According to IMDB's trivia : Doug Jones, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, David Tennant, Johnny Depp, Neil Patrick Harris and Hugh Laurie are all rumored to play the Riddler.

NPH!!! LOL

Also written there : On June 30, 2010, Christopher Nolan confirmed that the script, written by his brother Jonathan Nolan, has been finished. The film will begin shooting in April 2011.

Is that true???

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:what 4 other projects is he committed to?
I was exaggerating, but they're already starting pre-production on Hoover with Clint Eastwood. Other than that he was attached to star in The Low Dweller, The Chancellor's Manuscript, the Teddy Roosevelt movie w/ Scorsese and a couple others. But now IMDB has him listed as a producer for those projects, so IDK.

there's no way leo's schedule allows it

if they really wanted to make the most money they would just go for Johnny Depp since that is the most popular option for the riddler ...but he's not available either

We might as well have Bale play the Riddler. He could play both parts.