4K Re-mastering of Dark Knight Trilogy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think this trilogy will make enough money for them 8-)

Nomis wrote:They're not remastering Inception? Nor his other films? :cry:
do we even know these are remasters?

Nomis wrote:They're not remastering Inception? Nor his other films? :cry:
They are releasing 7 Nolan films in 4K. The trilogy plus The Prestige, Inception, Interstellar and Dunkirk.

The Polish distributor already has a 7 movie pack ready for December 18th
http://www.galapagos.com.pl/film-7944.html

Well, he's personally overseeing the process so I think we can say these are going to be more than stellar remasters.

It's a thing of beauty. :clap:

How does the 35mm hold up against the IMAX? What about TDK's blu-ray and Batman Begins'?

Nomis wrote:How does the 35mm hold up against the IMAX? What about TDK's blu-ray and Batman Begins'?
I haven't watched the whole thing yet. I dunno, can anything really top IMAX? I'm kind of an IMAX ho.

Haven't bought TDK and BB yet. Spent my cash on TDKR and Dunkirk, but those will be next, along with Inception and Interstellar. Unfortunately I'm not overly impressed with this new Sony 4K UHD Blu-ray player I bought. Hopefully 2018 will have something better. To me, the colors are too washed out on every disk I play. I'm always messing with the color, brightness, etc., which I didn't have to do with my old Samsung BR player. If someone else has a recommendation on another player, I'm all ears.

Have you got HDR or Dolby Vision? Either one of those seem to be unmissable with a 4K TV.

Nomis wrote:Have you got HDR or Dolby Vision? Either one of those seem to be unmissable with a 4K TV.
HDR