Had A Dream I saw the Batman 3 trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
WOW!! finally somebody else said Tim Roth
I thought I was the only one

PowerDump wrote:lol why was the whole crowd going crazy over that video, it was clearly a compilation of Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and more. Why were they going crazy of Michael Emerson? Did they actually know who that was lol?
because it's also a fake crowd :P

bret_meholick wrote:WOW!! finally somebody else said Tim Roth
I thought I was the only one
Tim Roth and Michael Emerson should be actor in good big budget films more often, especially Emerson .. in fact working the incredible hulk Tim Roth did amazingly, give his 100% in the action scene, I loved how hard that guy works... And Michael Emerson is by far the Actor who have acted the most impressive villain in the story of TV, he also can pull an extraordinary riddler

PowerDump wrote:lol why was the whole crowd going crazy over that video, it was clearly a compilation of Inception, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and more. Why were they going crazy of Michael Emerson? Did they actually know who that was lol?
Pretty sure he edited in the canned laughter and cheering because the whole thing was fan made to give the impression that it was a handcam leak from Comic-Con

Z. Cobb wrote:Had A Dream I saw the Batman 3 trailer :batface:

I remember certain parts of it, I remember a mirror and seeing a man in front of this mirror getting changed pretty much covered with tattoos like Lenny from Memento with The Facts and Where is Batman?, Who is Batman? cutting to shots of Harvey Dent... and This Man finding the truth about the Real Harvey Dent, then it cut to a chair spinning round and round,cut to Scarecrow and Batman talking, cut to The Riddler... end
:JGLface:

Crazy I know.... A Mash of Nolan films in my mind probably :D
WB new marketing they are going to plant inception into people mind for Batman 3. Everybody will get the trailer a different day.