"Riddle me this, Batman." Yay or nay?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Riddle Me This, Batman

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 33

You never know...

It's all about context.

I WANT IT! :) done with the Nolan sense of dialogue ;)

Sure, if it's delivered correctly.

DantarionTheBook wrote:
walkthesky wrote:How about this? Christopher Nolan has been pretty vocal (as much as he usually is) about using a villain that has not been on the big screen before. So I don't get why everyone here thinks the riddler will be in the next movie. Just my .02!
The Riddler can be in the next movie just not the main villain .....the main villain role may go to a villain we have never on the big screen before ;)
Thats almost like saying the joker would have been used but not as the main villain, so I just do not think Nolan will go there.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that... who's afraid of the big black bat?"
Damn, I used to say that all the time when I was a kid after I saw Batman Forever. :lol:
Now that I think about it, it can be pretty threatening and scary if done in the correct tone.

I think it's appropriate, and like the others said, when done correctly, can be effective. I can see it happening.

Yeah I don't know if it would fit in. If it flows in with the script it will be ok but I don't want Nolan trying to squeeze it in for the hell of it. :batface:
Say Girl