All the previous riddles were too easily solved

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Like in the original show, Batman and Robin got the answer easily, too easily and sometimes the answers were just ridiculous:

And in Batman Forever, Batman also solves the riddles easily as well. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but he was stumped for a little while, went to this chick's house and got the answer then...I think. I'm not sure what the hell was happening in that movie.

But anyways, in these adaptations Batman solves the riddles to easily. I'm really hoping that they will be a little bit more difficult to solve in this movie.

Because honestly, how do you get "lieberry" out of "dishonest shortcake". :|

The 60's show/movie and Batman Forever are totally different than Nolan's interpretation. If the Riddler is gonna be in the movie it'll definately be more adult and more realistic. I still think the Riddler is lame in almost every interpretation.

in Batman Forever the answers were easy but i thought how all the riddles had an overall answer was smart
but the overall answer told batman who the riddler was :thumbdown:

I wanna kill the guy who made this series, I hate him.

CroissantRoll wrote: I still think the Riddler is lame in almost every interpretation.
:problem:

Riddler is my 2nd favorite villian in Batman, but I think all the hatred for the Riddler is aimed at the crappy live versions they've made of him. He's actually quite the twisted psychopathical genius in the comics. I wouldn't mind him as the next villian, as long as Nolan can write Memento-ish wonders around some insanely difficult riddles.

Comic book Riddler > TV/Movie Riddler

What excites me most is if Riddler is indeed in BB3 then the man and mind behind the brain benders that are Memento and Inception will be putting the riddles together for Batman to solve. I feel Nolan's Riddler will get a new sense of respect not just from common movie goers but from comics fans as well.

I still don't like him in the comics; I just can't take him seriously. I think it has something to do with the costume and subconsciously the 60s TV show and Batman Forever. He was cool in a few episodes of BTAS though, and I liked him in the Hush storyline.

CroissantRoll wrote:I still don't like him in the comics; I just can't take him seriously. I think it has something to do with the costume and subconsciously the 60s TV show and Batman Forever. He was cool in a few episodes of BTAS though, and I liked him in the Hush storyline.
See how much better he can be when done properly. Most people when they think Riddler think of the 60's show and Batman Forever and the fact there's a lot more to the character an how he can be used is oblivious to so many. I really hope Riddler is the villain in the 3rd Batman movie

I think Nolan's version will get rid of that hokey suit.

I really find Riddler interesting for Batman 3, if the rumor is correct. Batman has never really been intellectually challenged. It will be interesting to see.

Yes, I think in typical awesome Nolan fashion, the movie itself will in fact play out like a riddle. Who's with me on this theory? lol ;)