All the previous riddles were too easily solved

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
jcvargas09 wrote:Yes, I think in typical awesome Nolan fashion, the movie itself will in fact play out like a riddle. Who's with me on this theory? lol ;)
lol, I think that would be awesome. :lol:

chee wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:Yes, I think in typical awesome Nolan fashion, the movie itself will in fact play out like a riddle. Who's with me on this theory? lol ;)
lol, I think that would be awesome. :lol:
That would be epic.

Since this is a Nolan movie, and if th Riddler will be in it, the riddles can be twists and can have a deeper meaning and a more powerful tie with the ending or the overall plot.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Since this is a Nolan movie, and if th Riddler will be in it, the riddles can be twists and can have a deeper meaning and a more powerful tie with the ending or the overall plot.
I agree. This is why I'm really pushing for the Riddler. He can be more than just a crazy man who tells riddles.

Nolan sounded pretty exited when he was discussing the story he and Goyer came up with, and he never sounds excited, so I think that means good things. Not to mention John has been working on that script for a really long time .

Team Andino wrote:What excites me most is if Riddler is indeed in BB3 then the man and mind behind the brain benders that are Memento and Inception will be putting the riddles together for Batman to solve. I feel Nolan's Riddler will get a new sense of respect not just from common movie goers but from comics fans as well.
Ditto, when you think about puzzles with Nolan already and the riddles with the riddler, imagine the riddles in B3?

Could still be at least a minorly major mindf$#@

Frank Gorshin's Riddler from the 60s show. Now that's a real time warp. I never liked that stupid costume, but it was also in the 60s Batman show where I saw a very good outfit of Gorshin.

Just like the overall look he had here.