Are we going to get a Batman 3 announcement this week?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Do you expect the Batman 3 announcement to come within Two weeks?

Poll ended at August 17th, 2010, 3:12 am

Yes
17%
No
57%
Unsure
26%

Total votes: 23

Barrett wrote:It could happen. Regardless of it being too early, or whatever, WB would be smart to ride the buzz of Inception and just make an announcement officially confirming once and for all that Nolan is indeed directing. And if they feel like it, throw us what the title will be. As a reference, here is an article reporting when Heath was announced as the Joker, July 31st 2006:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=24031

As Dom Cobb would say, "It is possible..."
Look at all of those doubters of heath Ledger on there. He proved them wrong.

too far away

but Nolan chose Marion Cotillard for Inception so he could get use to working with her in case Catwoman made it into Jonathan Nolan's script because she would be Nolan's top 3 choice by far.
Bull shit.

chee wrote:
but Nolan chose Marion Cotillard for Inception so he could get use to working with her in case Catwoman made it into Jonathan Nolan's script because she would be Nolan's top 3 choice by far.
Bull crap.
Agreed.

I am getting sick of rumors. I really want to know who the villains are so all these rumors can stop.

Probably not. If I'm wrong, I will put my
winkie
in a pile driver.

I'm hoping for them to announce the title of the movie soon at least like they did for TDK, I'm getting REAL tired of reading so many bad "ideas" for the 3rd movie on all my message boards. Once the title is out then the speculation for that will finally end. I have no problem waiting patiently for the cast and characters though.

Team Andino wrote:I'm hoping for them to announce the title of the movie soon at least like they did for TDK, I'm getting REAL tired of reading so many bad "ideas" for the 3rd movie on all my message boards. Once the title is out then the speculation for that will finally end. I have no problem waiting patiently for the cast and characters though.
I would rather know who the villains are.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Team Andino wrote:I'm hoping for them to announce the title of the movie soon at least like they did for TDK, I'm getting REAL tired of reading so many bad "ideas" for the 3rd movie on all my message boards. Once the title is out then the speculation for that will finally end. I have no problem waiting patiently for the cast and characters though.
I would rather know who the villains are.
That I personally enjoy anticipating, I'm enjoying the excitement of all the great rouges gallery to choose from while I have my own ideas on who it could be. The title however has had some of the worst ideas I've ever seen by fans and once that's over with then the speculation can end.