What will be the theme in Batman 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batman Begins dealt with fear.
The Dark Knight dealt with anarchy.

What will Batman 3 deal with? Thoughts?

Redemption

chee wrote:Batman Begins dealt with fear.
The Dark Knight dealt with anarchy.

What will Batman 3 deal with? Thoughts?
tdk was more of escalation.

theweatherman wrote:Redemption

i thought the same thing....batman is either going to redeem himself or itll be downward spiral into destruction

talli wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Redemption

i thought the same thing....batman is either going to redeem himself or itll be downward spiral into destruction
I think it will be redemption not just of Batman, but also of Gotham. Gotham has been portrayed as a city with little good, but a city that Batman and Gordon see hope for. Its about time they had their faith rewarded.

Redemption would be good. I was thinking about isolation as well.

chee wrote:Redemption would be good. I was thinking about isolation as well.
Isolation just seems too depressing to finish the series out on, but its not a bad idea.

theweatherman wrote:
chee wrote:Redemption would be good. I was thinking about isolation as well.
Isolation just seems too depressing to finish the series out on, but its not a bad idea.
It does huh? :lol:

But with Rachel gone and the police chasing after him, it just seems like a good theme to go with.

If The Riddler is going to be the main villain I think narcissism would play a big role as far as what the theme would be.

but since it also sounds like the film will be tying things up, I suppose the GREATER theme will be redemption.

And I think it can be a really interesting journey as to how we arrive there.

I think the major question at the start of the movie will not be WHO is Batman, but rather WHERE is Batman? I'm excited now!! :D

Nolan also said the trilogy will end the BatNolan story, so that could mean Batman hanging up his cape for good.

Thus I think the theme would center around redemption as well as upholding justice without the need for external forces or vigilantism. In other words, I think the film will strive to create somewhat of a balance by the end.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.