What will be the theme in Batman 3?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
theweatherman wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:he cant do it alone. only batman on his side wont be enough. maybe bruce will step into the game..
Yeah that's what I was thinking I would love it if Bruce began to step into his dad's shoes and try to make Gotham a better place without the mask.
jep..i can imagine nolan going for it and it would make also sense. not a playboy anymore, especially because rachel died and bruce had a relationship with her, gotham's people may expect a reaction from him...

Catharsis.

Disaster :wtf:

Gotham realizing Batman is the legendary hero that gives everything for the city after a villain (may be riddler) fucks everything up, redemption isn't as important as realization.

jcvargas09 wrote:If The Riddler is going to be the main villain I think narcissism would play a big role as far as what the theme would be.
I just wonder how Armond White would react if narcissism was an actual theme of the movie.

apathy wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:If The Riddler is going to be the main villain I think narcissism would play a big role as far as what the theme would be.
I just wonder how Armond White would react if narcissism was an actual theme of the movie.
lol, he'd hate it anyways. Even if he liked it, he'll hate it.

Then make Armond White the villain.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.