If Batman 3 is in 3d...

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
We can't change Nolan's mind if he does decide to use 3D, but chances are he won't. I'm guessing the whole 3D fad will die down in summer 2012 so we can get back to conventional movie style.

I think it's all fault of studios because they are trying to jump on this bandwagon without doing serious research.They are using it as a gimmick,unlike avatar, which used 3D to create a wonderful environment and it was made with 3D in mind.look at(don't look at rather) crap 3D used in movies like Clash of Titans,Final destination etc.Alice In Wonderland and HP6 on the other hand,were serious attempts and those movies were like test subjects so directors would have experience for next projects.
as of Batman 3D, this post in other thread is a nice answer.
Anita18 wrote:
bruce_angier wrote:I would like to watch Dark Knight in 3D though.
I think it would be headache-inducing. Either Wally or Lee (don't have my Cine Gear notes with me right now) was explaining how you have to cut movies differently if you know it'll be for 3-D. The human brain can't keep up with fast cuts with depth changes. They noted how Avatar had the same focal point throughout the movie, and that's why the 3-D worked well. Your brain could just take in the extra depth information rather than have to adjust every second.
TDK has a lot of really short cuts, with a lot of depth changes. I don't think it would do well with 3-D at all.
after this reply,I realized that party/loeb/surrilo scene or Joker-Harvey/Lambo crash scenes will be really headache-inducing.
gib sigs

Yea, imagine the scene where the camera rotates around Joker and Rachel in 3D. It would just not work.

Christopher Nolan wrote:
#1fan wrote: he'll only direct it if the 3D quality is good
and once again, he was happy with the 3d results of inception. as long as the quality after the post-converting is acceptable, why shouldnt he consider it? he was happy with the results of inception, but no time to convert the whole movie. this can be the case for batman 3. i dont need batman 3 in 3d but it wouldnt be the end of the world, if nolan considers it. he's the director...he knows what's good for the movie..
and that's why he chose Inception to have no 3D, same as saying he wasn't that happy with the 3D, you are seeing this within your own point of view where you would like it to have 3D, and once again it's just an experiment that may look good at some point but put the very movie experience that he wanted in danger, the way that interview went I don't see him using that technology on the Batman movie, shooting the whole movie on IMAX is more of a possibility right now.