holy shhh..the JGL rumor is true?!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Daniel Day Lewis in any role please

JGL is too young for the Riddler. Heath was around the same age, but JGL looks 10 years younger and won't have the benefit of obscuring make-up. I still think Guy Pearce would be perfect for it, and bring some real credibility to the role.

But I'm sure whatever direction Nolan goes in will end up fantastic.

The amount of hate for the Riddler is astounding, even on a Nolan site! So far everything Nolan has done with his Batman movies has been miles better than the previous 4 movies. I would love to see what Nolan would do with other villians, yes, but The Riddler + Christopher Nolan = mind-ckuf unlike any other.

The Riddler is a good option for the next villian, IMHO. If this is all true. Plus, JGL might surprise us. Keep an open mind, I was very skeptical when Ledger was chosen as The Joker, and he was beyond brilliant (RIP).

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a Riddler, judging by the ending of the last movie.

I think JGL definitely looks the part of the Riddler and is very capable of delivering a good performance as that character. However, I bet there is going to be a lot of pressure to really deliver, given the last movie and Heath Ledger's impeccable portrayal of the Joker - I mean he would REALLY have to bring it as the Riddler. Just my opinion.

I don't care how reliable what source is even if the information comes from Nolan's housekeeper. I won't be satisfied till I get CONCRETE, SET IN STONE, OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT from WB/Nolan himself. But as for the rumor I'm fine with it because I'm certain Nolan will deliver yet another quality film.(PERIOD)

guy pearce...it will be guy pearce...

micool wrote:Daniel Day Lewis in any role please

:thumbup: :clap: :D

I wasn't convinced on JGL being The Riddler until I came into this thread and seen that picture at the bottom of the first post, wow he actually looks made for it!!! The guys clearly an outstanding actor and this could be his brake me thinks, just loving that picture :thumbup:

I hope is not true.