holy shhh..the JGL rumor is true?!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Kiefer Sutherland for the Riddler (check out Dark city!)

I just wanna see JGL in a sexy suit again. HOLY CRAP DRUUL BUCKET WORTHY.

also, if we are to believe that Nolan is really considering JGL then its likely that he is considering other actors within his bracket

the other 2 actors we know were in consideration for Arthur were Franco and Clifton Collins Jr....its plausible that he may be thinking of them too....althought I have a hard time imagining Franco disappear into a role like that...Clifton Collins Jr would kill it for sure, even more so than JGL to be honest

JGL as The Riddler is is okay :thumbup:
JonnyT23 wrote:Kiefer Sutherland for the Riddler (check out Dark city!)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :batface:

talli wrote:law would be pretty interesting...i cant see dicaprio doing it, cause it would be dicaprio

if jgl does it, i kind of envision him playing him as a very cerebral obsessive film-noirish detective hell bent on figuring out who the batman is....and bring a gloominess to it

so the look would be something like this

I like your synopsis of JGL as Riddler, it helps me imagine him a little better. Personally I think a better choice for Riddler is Giovanni Ribisi. Because honestly the Riddler is a dork...really...he just seeks attention with all his brainy riddles. Giovanni looks just that, but he also looks psychopathic. I think he could make that character more serious and intimidating than JGL. Plus he's 35 years old. JGL is too young and too 'cool'.

Bah! Haters to the left! I hope this is true. :thumbup:

Bueller wrote:Bah! Haters to the left! I hope this is true. :thumbup:
HATERS GONNA ROTATE. :JGLface:

Same here. JGL as the Riddler makes me girly hormones excited.

Same!

I could watch your sig and avatar all day. :JGLface:

maddie88 wrote:
talli wrote:law would be pretty interesting...i cant see dicaprio doing it, cause it would be dicaprio

if jgl does it, i kind of envision him playing him as a very cerebral obsessive film-noirish detective hell bent on figuring out who the batman is....and bring a gloominess to it

so the look would be something like this

I like your synopsis of JGL as Riddler, it helps me imagine him a little better. Personally I think a better choice for Riddler is Giovanni Ribisi. Because honestly the Riddler is a dork...really...he just seeks attention with all his brainy riddles. Giovanni looks just that, but he also looks psychopathic. I think he could make that character more serious and intimidating than JGL. Plus he's 35 years old. JGL is too young and too 'cool'.
I dont think nolan would go that route, writing the character as a dork with cheesy humor

Im still hoping Depp does it in the back of my mind. I know itll be unlike anything we've ever seen from him. Depp's imagination ± Nolan's imagination = one wicked character :o

Depp is a good actor, I just don't want him to be the Riddler for some reason.