holy shhh..the JGL rumor is true?!!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:law would be pretty interesting...i cant see dicaprio doing it, cause it would be dicaprio

if jgl does it, i kind of envision him playing him as a very cerebral obsessive film-noirish detective hell bent on figuring out who the batman is....and bring a gloominess to it

so the look would be something like this

DiCaprio has the range....if you have ever seen Gilbert Grape, Aviator and Catch Me If You Can.....those roles show he would bring an added dimension or two to the Riddler. JGL seems a bit young for the role of Riddler, but I would have no problem if he were cast. I'm also curious as to why there were no other names listed that were leaked as "interested" and on the shortlist next to the casting grid for Riddler? Hmm..... :think:

You know, this doesn't necessarily mean The Riddler is the ONLY villain in the film, hell, we don't even know if this is true at all. It could be just some rumor troll that somehow gave false info.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

DKnight007 wrote:
talli wrote:law would be pretty interesting...i cant see dicaprio doing it, cause it would be dicaprio

if jgl does it, i kind of envision him playing him as a very cerebral obsessive film-noirish detective hell bent on figuring out who the batman is....and bring a gloominess to it

so the look would be something like this

DiCaprio has the range....if you have ever seen Gilbert Grape, Aviator and Catch Me If You Can.....those roles show he would bring an added dimension or two to the Riddler. JGL seems a bit young for the role of Riddler, but I would have no problem if he were cast. I'm also curious as to why there were no other names listed that were leaked as "interested" and on the shortlist next to the casting grid for Riddler? Hmm..... :think:

he went outside of himself for gilbert grape, but every other role is a variation of himself...he's an incredibly emotionally truthful actor and he pushes the boundaries of his intensity, but he's not a character actor....this role would need a character actor

Cilogy wrote:You know, this doesn't necessarily mean The Riddler is the ONLY villain in the film, hell, we don't even know if this is true at all. It could be just some rumor troll that somehow gave false info.
Yea, I think 2 more villains will be announced. Whether or not they are just small roles is a different matter.

Thats awsome...

chee wrote:Depp is a good actor, I just don't want him to be the Riddler for some reason.
Depp is mediocre at best.

There has been 2 villains in each of Nolan's Batman movies. I would love it if Black Mask is one of the villains.

DarkExplosion49 wrote:
chee wrote:Depp is a good actor, I just don't want him to be the Riddler for some reason.
Depp is mediocre at best.

shush

BALE DEPP, PUBLIC ENEM....I MEAN BATMAN 3! Please no.

DiCaprio has the range....if you have ever seen Gilbert Grape, Aviator and Catch Me If You Can.....those roles show he would bring an added dimension or two to the Riddler. JGL seems a bit young for the role of Riddler, but I would have no problem if he were cast. I'm also curious as to why there were no other names listed that were leaked as "interested" and on the shortlist next to the casting grid for Riddler? Hmm..... :think:[/quote]

he went outside of himself for gilbert grape, but every other role is a variation of himself...he's an incredibly emotionally truthful actor and he pushes the boundaries of his intensity, but he's not a character actor....this role would need a character actor[/quote]

What you said makes no sense......oh well.... :roll: