Announcement at Comic Con?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bueller wrote:Nolan did go to that Chicago con though, where they screened the first TDK footage. If it looks like they are going to do the same thing next year, I'm determined I'm going. I'd give my right arm to see Nolan in person, I don't care if he's a bit dull. :lol:
GTFOH :lol:

apw wrote:
postal wrote:Schedules have been online for awhile. Nolan and Batman 3 aren't listed anywhere :/ Unless they've secretly reserved a slot for him just in case, I don't think he's going to be there
If they were going to make the announcement there, I don't they would list it in the schedule. They want it to be a surprise.

If it's going to be during any panel, it will during the Warner Bros. one on Saturday.
11:45-1:15 Warner Bros.: Green Lantern, Sucker Punch, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows— Warner Bros. showcases three eagerly awaited upcoming new films in this Hall H presentation!
Well then I guess tomorrow we'll finally know for sure. I still think it's really unlikely but who knows

I don't think there will be an announcement until long after Comic Con. WB wants to give Green Lantern it's moment to shine as they should.

Rashad28 wrote:I don't think there will be an announcement until long after Comic Con. WB wants to give Green Lantern it's moment to shine as they should.
I am guessing this. They want to build the hype for it. I just hope we know more about Batman 3 by the end of the summer.

The WB panel is now over. No surprise Nolan or Batman 3 as I figured. Oh well maybe we'll get an announcement next week like Dark Knight did.

postal wrote:The WB panel is now over. No surprise Nolan or Batman 3 as I figured. Oh well maybe we'll get an announcement next week like Dark Knight did.
I sure hope so. :)