Announcement at Comic Con?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Do you think there will be some sort of announcement at Comic Con? Chris Nolan did say his brother was almost done with the screenplay so the villains should be ready to be announced and he is done with Inception so he can focus his sight on a different movie.

I think Dark Knight information was release on Chris birthday a weak after comic con.

Lol@ Nolan getting so pissy drunk and jolly on his birthday that he decides to leak information "aawww what the hell theyve waited long enough"

talli wrote:Lol@ Nolan getting so pissy drunk and jolly on his birthday that he decides to leak information "aawww what the hell theyve waited long enough"
lol, that's a great plan! Send him some booze guys!

I will be at comic con and I will post any whiff of Nolan there.

Schedules have been online for awhile. Nolan and Batman 3 aren't listed anywhere :/ Unless they've secretly reserved a slot for him just in case, I don't think he's going to be there

apw
postal wrote:Schedules have been online for awhile. Nolan and Batman 3 aren't listed anywhere :/ Unless they've secretly reserved a slot for him just in case, I don't think he's going to be there
If they were going to make the announcement there, I don't they would list it in the schedule. They want it to be a surprise.

If it's going to be during any panel, it will during the Warner Bros. one on Saturday.
11:45-1:15 Warner Bros.: Green Lantern, Sucker Punch, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows— Warner Bros. showcases three eagerly awaited upcoming new films in this Hall H presentation!

It might be during the WB panel, but if its not listed then I doubt an announcement will happen.

Is it possible to make a surprise announcement? Why not? :problem:

The title is all I want... maybe some reveal on the villains and early casting... haha, I'm getting greedy :lol: