Hopefully good news for B3 - Tom Hardy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I hope this is a good sign...

Hardy would make a great Black Mask or Deadshot IMO.

I'm sure he would do well as Riddler also.

Black Mask please. And I really want him to "become" the caracter rather than "being Tom Hardy".

To quote Tom Sizemore in True Romance "You're an actor, now ACT mother******* !"

eclecticians wrote:Black Mask please. And I really want him to "become" the caracter rather than "being Tom Hardy".

To quote Tom Sizemore in True Romance "You're an actor, now ACT mother******* !"

but thats what tom hardy does? he becomes the character...even in a movie like Inception where its not really needed, he created physical life and radiate qualities that were quite different from himself

talli wrote:
eclecticians wrote:Black Mask please. And I really want him to "become" the caracter rather than "being Tom Hardy".

but thats what tom hardy does? he becomes the character...even in a movie like Inception where its not really needed, he created physical life and radiate qualities that were quite different from himself
Yes exactly, I hope he does it once more if he's in B3 is all I'm saying. But I have no doubt he would. He's fast becoming my favorite actor for just that reason.

I'm sure Nolan already has few names up his sleeve...Maybe he's not yet directing, but musing...that's another thing :D