Adrien Brody wants to be the riddler

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:
James wrote:he was on the short list to play the joker before heath aswell. along with:

paul bettany, dustin hoffman, sean penn,
Actually thats not true. Nolan said he never considered anybody else. He said he was interested in Heath from the very start and luckily they got him so there wasnt time to consider anybody else.

I hoping Burton is too tied up to pursue Dark Shadows in spring so that Depp's schedule is wide open!!

sorry mate its true me and my mate read the article of names they tossed around. its like even when they know whos going to play the role they still have to think of who else could play it just to further that they got the right desicion.

James wrote: sorry mate its true me and my mate read the article of names they tossed around. its like even when they know whos going to play the role they still have to think of who else could play it just to further that they got the right desicion.
Articles are written using invalid sources and completely made up stuff everyday mate..

Chris nolan said himself in an interview ON VIDEO that he never considered anybody else.

talli wrote:
James wrote: sorry mate its true me and my mate read the article of names they tossed around. its like even when they know whos going to play the role they still have to think of who else could play it just to further that they got the right desicion.
Articles are written using invalid sources and completely made up stuff everyday mate..

Chris nolan said himself in an interview ON VIDEO that he never considered anybody else.
dude, I'm sure he considered many other guys along the way, it's just how things go, after the movie Ledger delivered a good performance as the absolute joker and Nolan thought he shouldn't put someone else on the roll.