LET ME JUST SAY THIS.....

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The only Inception stars who will be in Batman 3 are Michael Caine and Cillian Murphy.

hmmm
explanation
i demand it

prince0gotham wrote:hmmm
explanation
i demand it
Who else can Nolan use for a new Batman film? Caine and Murphy are the only two characters that can return.

yeah but you're talking about 'return' only, not about all the new characters that have never been in TDK and that may get in it

prince0gotham wrote:yeah but you're talking about 'return' only, not about all the new characters that have never been in TDK and that may get in it
Thats what I meant. Nobody from Inception will be a new Batman 3 character.

Tom Hardy will be in it. I am so certain of it

...Marion Cotillard.

Tom Hardy and Marion won't be in it...

I think Tom Hardy will. His shooting of Mad Max finishes up conveniently a month before Batman 3 starts shooting...and he hasnt signed on for any other future projects yet. Meanwhile JGL has signed on for like 3, so we can count him out.

Nolan described Hardy as an actor who embodies the role down to the physical details...something that Ledger did...something that is necessary for an iconic villain.

I've learned to not complain about Nolan's casting. I did that when Heath was cast as the Joker, and look how that turned out.