LET ME JUST SAY THIS.....

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You don't know him.

prince0gotham wrote:You don't know him.
Prince, I'm touched. In a sense you are defending Batmotor. And I have to agree as I'm assuming your referring to new posters ragging on Batmotor that don't know him.

Where is Batmotor anyway? Admit it Prince you miss Batmotor ;)

anonymity wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:You don't know him.
Prince, I'm touched. In a sense you are defending Batmotor. And I have to agree as I'm assuming your referring to new posters ragging on Batmotor that don't know him.

Where is Batmotor anyway? Admit it Prince you miss Batmotor ;)
Batmotor is here,he just doesnt post anymore :|

Yeah it's more fun when there's that lil pup you want to kick when you see it. :P

Yeah this is unnecessary, but he drives me mad. But if he stopped posting because of the fuss he was creating with his language and reasoning skills then that says something good about him. And I'm sure there's other things, but how can we care for that on a forum. We don't know him. :T

Seeing the first post of this topic, it's really annoying how a lot of people thought that Cillian will be in the 3rd movie, too. To be honest, people considered it a fact, but this just blows my mind. Why on Earth would he be in TDKR? The only purpose of his cameo in TDK was to connect the first two movies, and that's it. It would make no sense, and it would be cheesy too, if he'd pop up in TDKR. It just blows my mind that some people who consider themselves a NolanFan, simply don't understand how Nolan would make a movie. Sorry for this rant but I had to say it out loud :D

And if after all these things Cillian will be in the movie, I will apologize to you one by one.

DHOPW42 wrote:Seeing the first post of this topic, it's really annoying how a lot of people thought that Cillian will be in the 3rd movie, too. To be honest, people considered it a fact, but this just blows my mind. Why on Earth would he be in TDKR? The only purpose of his cameo in TDK was to connect the first two movies, and that's it. It would make no sense, and it would be cheesy too, if he'd pop up in TDKR. It just blows my mind that some people who consider themselves a NolanFan, simply don't understand how Nolan would make a movie. Sorry for this rant but I had to say it out loud :D

And if after all these things Cillian will be in the movie, I will apologize to you one by one.
Confronting Scarecrow again would be an interesting sub-plot in the film. Being forced to relive the horror of his parents murder, the day that Harvey and Rachel died, etc, would be a good way for those things to resurface.

In Knightfall, Bane releases the rogues gallery from Arkham, Batman spends three months hunting them down, and then beats Batman to a pulp one dark and stormy night after Bats returns to the cave in need of a hot bath and a few days off.

Since LOS will likely return, and since Scarecrow is still alive... it would be interesting to have each of them confront their fears again.

Whether or not Nolan has room in the film for such a sequence is up for debate.

:ugeek:

darkest_knight wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:Seeing the first post of this topic, it's really annoying how a lot of people thought that Cillian will be in the 3rd movie, too. To be honest, people considered it a fact, but this just blows my mind. Why on Earth would he be in TDKR? The only purpose of his cameo in TDK was to connect the first two movies, and that's it. It would make no sense, and it would be cheesy too, if he'd pop up in TDKR. It just blows my mind that some people who consider themselves a NolanFan, simply don't understand how Nolan would make a movie. Sorry for this rant but I had to say it out loud :D

Confronting Scarecrow again would be an interesting sub-plot in the film. Being forced to relive the horror of his parents murder, the day that Harvey and Rachel died, etc, would be a good way for those things to resurface.
But that's my point: he (and I mean Nolan) had the chance to make Batman relive the day his parents die. It's an existing scene from Batman Begins. Making the same exact scene for TDKR would be really, really cheesy. Even if they complete the scene with flashes from Rachel's death. Scarecrow isn't that dangerous or frightening to Batman. He was just a small guy. Joker, Ra's and Harvey were the big thing. There would be no point bringin him in the third time. As I said, he was only brought in the second time to connect the two movies, and that's it.

RIFA wrote:Tom Hardy and Marion won't be in it...
Fail.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RIFA wrote:Tom Hardy and Marion won't be in it...
Fail.
LOL