Daniel Day-Lewis as Something

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I was watching Gangs of New York last night and everytime I do so I can't help but admire Daniel Day-Lewis's performance. He was really fantastic in that film (and in general). His performance in the film is probably up there with Ledger's Joker as one of the greatest ever in my opinion.

Do you think DDL would work for Batman 3? I really would like to see him in a Batman film :D

he was great in lost

#1fan wrote:he was great in lost
Daniel-Day Lewis never starred in Lost. You are mistaking him for Daniel-Dae Kim. :think:

I would like to see him in a Nolan film someday. Seeing as he doesn't have any interest in blockbusters, he could be in one of Nolan's smaller films.

Sorry but i dont like his acting style at all.he doesnt fit in a Nolan movie i think somehow.

He'll never do it. Maybe someday in a Nolan film, but definitely not a Batman movie.

He'll never be in an action film for sure.

well he is heavily rumored to be in the sherlock holmes 2 as the villian so that would be his action film....