Kevin Conroy on Bale's retarded throat cancer voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I know most fans of Batman will probably have seen this but I'll post it anyway because it's such an awesome put down from Conroy. Normally there's an unwritten rule that you don't speak ill of your fellow colleagues in the showbiz world. But Christian Bale's moronic voice was so awful that even Conroy had to mock it and in front of his own fans which of course is right here for everyone to see on YouTube :lol:

The tragedy is that Bale is actually a GOOD actor. American Psycho and The Fighter are good performances. Even his performances in TDK trilogy are passable but they've now become completely ruined by his HOCKEY PADZ voice :facepalm:

I'm sure most of you will now call me troll and throw verbal abuse at me, that's fine and I welcome it. TDK is actually my second favorite movie of all time (behind Inception). But man with all the talents that are involved in making TDK a great movie (Nolan, Ledger and the rest of the supporting), Bale comes stone dead LAST :P

So now you can verbally abuse me if you want, just please don't trash my lights. I'm a professional :lol:

I'm sure this very well thought out thread will last long.

ChristNolan wrote:I'm sure this very well thought out thread will last long.
One can NEVER mock Bale enough :lol:

I've never had a problem with his voice, don't get what the fuss is all about

SomeFrenchToast wrote:I've never had a problem with his voice, don't get what the fuss is all about
Don't get what the fuss is about? Have you not seen the 100's of parodies on youtube mocking Bale's special needs donkey voice? Not even George Clooney is as mocked as Bale. And that's embarrassing as George Clooney was terrible and of course Bale had far better screen presence as both Bruce and Batman. But it's all undone by that ONE huge flaw that is the throat cancer.

That's what Bale's Batman is now more famous (or should I say infamous) for.

mcconaissance wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:I've never had a problem with his voice, don't get what the fuss is all about
Don't get what the fuss is about? Have you not seen the 100's of parodies on youtube mocking Bale's special needs donkey voice? Not even George Clooney is as mocked as Bale. And that's embarrassing as George Clooney was terrible and of course Bale had far better screen presence as both Bruce and Batman. But it's all undone by that ONE huge flaw that is the throat cancer.

That's what Bale's Batman is now more famous (or should I say infamous) for.
You do realize why his voice is like that, correct?

ChristNolan wrote:You do realize why his voice is like that, correct?
Yeah I understand the reasoning behind it. Doesn't stop Bale from sounding like a complete retard though :lol:

THIS is Bale's legacy as Batman :facepalm:

mcconaissance wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:You do realize why his voice is like that, correct?
Yeah I understand the reasoning behind it. Doesn't stop Bale from sounding like a complete retard though :lol:

THIS is Bale's legacy as Batman :facepalm:
Yes, I'm sure some youtube videos on the internet is Bale's legacy as Batman. Not ya know, the actual character he helped create and re-define for another generation. And you saying he sounds like a retard is pure opinion so stop parading it around like it's anything but.

ChristNolan wrote:Yes, I'm sure some youtube videos on the internet is Bale's legacy as Batman. Not ya know, the actual character he helped create and re-define for another generation. And you saying he sounds like a retard is pure opinion so stop parading it around like it's anything but.
It's a popular opinion that is held the vast majority of people who've seen this trilogy. Even those of us who love this world that Nolan created ridicule the special needs donkey voice. All Bale had to do was say his lines in a clear respectable voice in the batsuit. He didn't even have to undergo a massive transformation like Ledger and Hardy. And Bale managed to balls it up :lol:

Anyway here's another personal favorite of mine that mocks the infamous throat cancer voice:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, you're intention of this thread is "lol no you're wrong it sucks because i said so" and then proceeding to post youtube videos? If so, I stick by my original post that this thread will not last long indeed.