Kevin Conroy on Bale's retarded throat cancer voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ChristNolan wrote:So, you're intention of this thread is "lol no you're wrong it sucks because i said so" and then proceeding to post youtube videos? If so, I stick by my original post that this thread will not last long indeed.
No, I'm saying that it's a common held view that Bale's Batman is constantly ridiculed. This is the complete opposite of Heath Ledger's reception where he has received nothing but praise for his acclaimed performance. There is nothing but tribute videos on youtube where Ledger's Joker is concerned. Even on the thumbnails of TDK trailers and clips on youtube, they feature Ledger' Joker and not Batman who's meant to be the lead character.

That's how much Bale is looked down upon as Batman. It's a testament to Nolan's talent as well as the amazing supporting cast that these 3 movies still managed to be near masterpieces :clap:

this fuckin guy

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:this fuckin guy

Who, me? I was right here. Who did you leave him with? Your people? Assuming of course they are still your people and not Maroni's...

People mock the Godfather voice too, does that make it a bad movie or a bad performance.

The point of doing the voice is to make the people of Gotham believe that Batman is not human, but a dangerous being. Makes sense to me. Plus, I think everyone enjoys employing their Batman voice to try and sound bad ass. Try it sometime, it's pretty fun.