Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Because of what Jett just posted on the front page of BOF, I'm guessing. I realise this is going to be greeted with a chorus of groans, but I do remember the day Aaron Eckhart was announced he posted something very similar. 8-)

Oh, another one of Jett's bullcrap "something big is gonna happen soon"?

Let's see if this one turns out to be false as well. :roll:

Because the chance it will leak any moment is really big now.

chee wrote:Oh, another one of Jett's bullcrap "something big is gonna happen soon"?

Let's see if this one turns out to be false as well. :roll:
He's gonna look pretty stupid if he's wrong this time, though. :lol:

I hope he's right, cause I really want to hear something right now, but this is like the 5th time he's done something like this. :\

chee wrote:Was that guy an employee at WB or something?
The guy with the Tweet? Looking at his website, he's a graphic designer/illustrator based in London, works for what sounds like either an ad agency, merchandise company or freelance PR/Marketing firm who do a lot of film stuff.

Re the announcement this week stuff, didn't Geoff Boucher tweet something about talking to Nolan after the GG's about "big things"?

I hope Geoff Boucher has some scoops. :D

He was the guy who released the article about the title, correct?

chee wrote:I hope Geoff Boucher has some scoops. :D

He was the guy who released the article about the title, correct?
Er, maybe? He's the guy from LATimes' Hero Complex, get the impression he's on friendly terms with Nolan.

Yes, it was Geoff who released the title. He and Nolan seem to have a good thing going on. :JGLface:

Does anyone think there'll be a press release around time the Oscar noms are announced?

Might be a nice little publicity boost for Nolan at the right time. It would suit Bale as well.