Have Your Thoughts On The Movie Changed Since Its Release?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
No

I said to myself this was my favorite of the trilogy after the midnight screening and six-seven viewings later I still think it.

Objectively there's more flaws than in TDK, but the scope, epicness and ambition of it wins it for me (Memento/Inception are the top 2 on my rankings though).

And the third act is just the best thing ever

Now Where Was I ? wrote:No

I said to myself this was my favorite of the trilogy after the midnight screening and six-seven viewings later I still think it.

Objectively there's more flaws than in TDK, but the scope, epicness and ambition of it wins it for me (Memento/Inception are the top 2 on my rankings though).

For me, it's like a fine wine. Better every time I watch it. And, yes, the scope and epicness and ambition all are just so large that you can't but be in awe.

i am divided.it keeps loosing quality for me.i think its nolans worst movie.i actually doubt he had faith in the story and that he wanted to do it.the editing was awful.i keep on seeing henchmen falling over by themselves.apart from the bane fight,every other fight was terrible.miranda tate death was a joke.i still love the film because i became attached to bruce waynes story.but i understand why some people hate the movie

mosh89 wrote:

i am divided.it keeps loosing quality for me.i think its nolans worst movie.i actually doubt he had faith in the story and that he wanted to do it.the editing was awful.i keep on seeing henchmen falling over by themselves.apart from the bane fight,every other fight was terrible.miranda tate death was a joke.i still love the film because i became attached to bruce waynes story.but i understand why some people hate the movie

Why did you randomly insert your comment into another user's comment?

nolan's worst movie, wish he'd go back to small scale films since all his big budget flicks sucked

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:nolan's worst movie, wish he'd go back to small scale films since all his big budget flicks sucked

-Vader
:shock:

TomsWindow wrote:
Vader182 wrote:nolan's worst movie, wish he'd go back to small scale films since all his big budget flicks sucked

-Vader
problem? You're new here so you might not realize, but it's pretty much the consensus that his films other than following, memento, and prestige are thin, emotionless, stylistically overbearing, and worst of all, pretentious.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
TomsWindow wrote:

-Vader
problem? You're new here so you might not realize, but it's pretty much the consensus that his films other than following, memento, and prestige are thin, emotionless, stylistically overbearing, and worst of all, pretentious.

-Vader
Well after seeing your first comment on this thread, I'm going to assume that you are joking.

Still my fav from the trilogy.

TomsWindow wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
TomsWindow wrote:

-Vader
Well after seeing your first comment on this thread, I'm going to assume that you are joking.
54 posts and this guy can detect sarcasm better than half the forum