Batman 3 To Start Shooting March 2011

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The big Nolan twist is not in the story. The big twist is that it's Brett Ratner's Batman 3. :lol:

niniendowarrior wrote:The big Nolan twist is not in the story. The big twist is that it's Brett Ratner's Batman 3. :lol:
:o

Another production to be obsessed by!

*breathe*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

Nolan will direct the new Batman film that's for sure.they say he has not signt for it but that's just Bull**** for sure.
they know to make people curious 8-) ,that's the whole marketing of it.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Another production to be obsessed by!
After Inception is over and done with, and I've seen it a billion times, its time for the Batman 3 obsession to kick in.

Personally, I'm not too excited. But I understand that many people are looking forward to it. I think that Nolan hasn't signed but Jonah is certainly working on a possible story. I hope the third film will be great, just the same.

OMG...It's starting...Can't wait for Comic Con news!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I probably won't start obsessing over this until after I own Inception on DVD.

I would like see them start filming a bit earlier actually like in late Jan or Feb to make sure and take advantage of filming in Winter weather in Chicago. I would like to see some snow and rain in B3.