Ultimate Batman 3 Wishlist - Please Add To It.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:please no catwoman, and penguin...that would ruin the authenticity of the realistic atmosphere that Nolan has been able to achieve.
The only logical way of using The Penguin is have the character be just a regular mob boss kind of guy, just his nickname is The Penguin.

Otherwise, I agree, we cannot have things that ruin the realism.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Wishlist
1. Tim Roth as the Riddler (I think the guy is brilliant and Nolan loves his blokes haha)
2. Emily Blunt as Catwoman - Lets face it Nolans Batman movies could use a little sex appeal and I think Blunt or Cottilard are sexy AND strong enough actors to pull it off.
3. A lot more Bruce Wayne/Batman- I love TDK but I think Batman was easily the third most important character behind Dent and the Joker. I would like this final story to focus more on Bruces journey much like Begins did.

Abbadon wrote:i know i know, mr freeze was awful. The vid made wet my pants, reminded me of The Power Rangers or sth :lol:

but i never liked Jack Nicholson's Joker, not even before watching TDK, maybe it was too much like almost any other nicholson portreyal (though i admit he has done a good job with some others)

just a thought

besides the "should do fine against cats" it's a favourite for Catwoman and i think none of us want to remember Halle Berry a few years ago
I think your correct with the cats theory. Nolan loves little clues, like Mr.Reese(Mysteries)? Also did anyone notice in Batman Begins when the guy puts a strong emphasis on "you better BALE" and TDK Rachel asks Lau if he has any documents or "LEDGERS"

bret_meholick wrote:I think your correct with the cats theory. Nolan loves little clues, like Mr.Reese(Mysteries)? Also did anyone notice in Batman Begins when the guy puts a strong emphasis on "you better BALE" and TDK Rachel asks Lau if he has any documents or "LEDGERS"
Yeah and during the scene where Rachel and Harvey are tied to chairs in the warehouses, Rachel screams "you broke my ECKHART!"

And also in BB, when the mansion is set on fire by the League of Shadows, Alfred helps Bruce into the elevator and says "a couple more spills like this and you're gonna need a CAINE."

:|
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
bret_meholick wrote:I think your correct with the cats theory. Nolan loves little clues, like Mr.Reese(Mysteries)? Also did anyone notice in Batman Begins when the guy puts a strong emphasis on "you better BALE" and TDK Rachel asks Lau if he has any documents or "LEDGERS"
Yeah and during the scene where Rachel and Harvey are tied to chairs in the warehouses, Rachel screams "you broke my ECKHART!"

And also in BB, when the mansion is set on fire by the League of Shadows, Alfred helps Bruce into the elevator and says "a couple more spills like this and you're gonna need a CAINE."

:|
Looks like Nolan - if he chooses the Riddler - will give us the most complicated Riddler story ever.

I wish to see at the end Bruce Wayne's death and the villian gets Batman's identity => nobody knows that the real batman is dead. Smth like unrealized T4 version.

I wish to see at the end Bruce Wayne's death and the villian gets Batman's identity => nobody knows that the real batman is dead. Smth like unrealized T4 version.
Yeah, that's probable. :roll: Sounds like Mark Millar. Hey, how about they merge Batman with his Nemesis? :think:

m4st4 wrote:
Yeah, that's probable. :roll: Sounds like Mark Millar. Hey, how about they merge Batman with his Nemesis? :think:
How about.. all this time, Wayne got a twin.

DiCaprio, Depp or JGL as Riddler
Marion Cotillard, Eva Green or Emily Blunt as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
Tom Hardy as Black Mask or Deadshot
Robin Williams or Bob Hoskins as Cobblepot/Penguin

It would be great to see Williams as a mob boss shady club owner in Batman 3. We haven't seen him play a mob boss before and his face already has facial characteristics of Penguin. No prosthetics needed.

I could see Robin Williams as The Penguin, but once I heard "Philip Seymour Hoffman", that image was stuck in my head. I also vote Neil Patrick Harris as The Riddler, and (although making this realistic might be tough) Ben Kingsley as Mr. Freeze.