TDKR has completely spoiled me

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Has watching TDKR "spoiled" you (read OP)?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 19

The whole trilogy spoiled me.

Batman Begins is integral in building the Bruce Wayne character that we need to be in love with by the time TDKR rolls around.

TDK was and still is probably the best theater experience I've ever had, and I've watched it 25 or so times, at least. Some scenes I've watched hundreds of times.

TDKR takes what those two films built as far as Bruce's journey and really drives it home.

So yes, unless another masterful writer director and a great actor playing a role he was born for collaborate on one of the most intriguing characters of the last century for not only one, but three films, then yes, I'm spoiled.

Sandy wrote:The whole trilogy spoiled me.

Batman Begins is integral in building the Bruce Wayne character that we need to be in love with by the time TDKR rolls around.

TDK was and still is probably the best theater experience I've ever had, and I've watched it 25 or so times, at least. Some scenes I've watched hundreds of times.

TDKR takes what those two films built as far as Bruce's journey and really drives it home.

So yes, unless another masterful writer director and a great actor playing a role he was born for collaborate on one of the most intriguing characters of the last century for not only one, but three films, then yes, I'm spoiled.
THIS ^ times infinity :clap:

Sandy wrote:The whole trilogy spoiled me.

Same here, except TDKR was the best experience for me personally. :clap: :clap:
Queen Bitch