Where Were You When Trailer 3 Dropped?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
I was in the library studying for a final and writing a paper. It was about 11pm when the trailer went live, I watched it about 5x in a row and couldn't focus on my school work any longer. It was impossible to get a post in here because of how many people were going nuts. I miss that feeling ....

good thread

I was on here going batshit crazy
Sigs???

I can't remember. I just remember watching it alot.

Edit: And calling my friend and freaking the fuck out.
Last edited by Peace on March 25th, 2013, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say Girl

tinychat

asleep i think :lol:
watched it as soon as i got up.

School.
Brave New World

Well, here is one of my tragic relationship stories:

There was a girl I have been stalking (as a crush) ever since the start of the school year. I got to know her better. The day the TDKR trailer came, I asked her out. She lied and said "I have a boyfriend". I then learned that she was saying that as an excuse to escape from me and that she hated me deep down. When I got home, I found out the TDKR Trailer 3 was online. The titles perfectly matched ("FAITH IS BROKEN" "HOPE IS LOST"). The collapsing bridges made me tear up a little. But the ending of the trailer put a great smile on my face. Back then whenever I would think my life isn't worth it or if it was time to me to go, I would think "Oh shit! The Dark Knight Rises is coming out! I gotta see that!"

I was in class, fangirling, watching the screenshots form into place. And after class was over, I immediately ran to the library to watch it all in peace.

Red Hood wrote:Well, here is one of my tragic relationship stories:

There was a girl I have been stalking (as a crush) ever since the start of the school year. I got to know her better. The day the TDKR trailer came, I asked her out. She lied and said "I have a boyfriend". I then learned that she was saying that as an excuse to escape from me and that she hated me deep down. When I got home, I found out the TDKR Trailer 3 was online. The titles perfectly matched ("FAITH IS BROKEN" "HOPE IS LOST"). The collapsing bridges made me tear up a little. But the ending of the trailer put a great smile on my face. Back then whenever I would think my life isn't worth it or if it was time to me to go, I would think "Oh shit! The Dark Knight Rises is coming out! I gotta see that!"
Too bad she doesn't understand the concept of intrinsic worth. You always have worth whether she accepts you or rejects you. ;)

I remember everyone on the internet was gloating about it but couldn't watch the video because the internet was ridiculously slow and shortly after a blackout. There was no point, so I gave up but watched it several times the next day.