Where Were You When Trailer 3 Dropped?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Caekzor wrote:Sitting in front of my computer waiting for it because I have no life. :twothumbsup:
yeah same

i remember being really pissed off cause they kept showing the second trailer in the theater but never the third one

I was waking up, checking the news on my iPod. I noticed one site mentioning a new trailer, so I got up, went to my computer, put on my headphones and watched it.

T'was glorious.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Sitting on the couch at my old townhouse with my roommates. I didn't have a computer at the time, so I was trying to watch it on my cellphone. My roommate heard the gothams reckoning line, and asked "did i just hear the word gotham?" So I told him what I was watching. We went and booted it up on his big screen. Fucking great.

Caekzor wrote:Sitting in front of my computer waiting for it because I have no life. :twothumbsup:
Same here. :-D

atilasantos wrote:
Same here. :-D
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Law wrote:I was in the library studying for a final and writing a paper. It was about 11pm when the trailer went live, I watched it about 5x in a row and couldn't focus on my school work any longer. It was impossible to get a post in here because of how many people were going nuts. I miss that feeling ....
yer man i was in the library studying too, then i got bored and checked twitter on my phone and im like holy fuck, got on a laptop right after :tooexcited:

Asleep. But I woke up at 5 (2 hours before I had to go to school) so I had plenty of time to watch it.

I was at school. Got back home, found out about it on my school laptop and watched the hell out of it.
And i didn't do any work :shh: :silent:

Watching as the frames were released one by one.