Batman 3 out in 2012?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I really don't care how long it takes for the next Batman film to be made, as long as Nolan is making it.

I truly believe that if another director took over then the third film is destined for failure.

On another note, if Nolan doesn't want to return, I believe that says strong things about the franchise. If the man who recreated the franchise and made it an Oscar contender doesn't want to return then I think that's a strong indication that they should really rethink the possibility of a sequel.

Either way, if Nolan doesn't want to return then I'm not going to fault him for it, we got two fantastic Batman films out of him. But, I really think that he will return, I think people just need to give it time.

David S. Goyer stated that it'll most likely come out in 2013.

I am pretty optimistic of Nolan returning. The rumor about Nolan having a tiff with WB is rubbish.

GamingFreak wrote:I am pretty optimistic of Nolan returning.
Sadly I'm pretty pessimistic :( But hope I won't be right.

Well, Michael Caine said that there's no way a new Batman film can be released before 2011 since Inception is so massive. I guess a 2012 or 2013 release is more likely.

Eternalist wrote:I really don't care how long it takes for the next Batman film to be made, as long as Nolan is making it.
This.

Eternalist wrote:I really don't care how long it takes for the next Batman film to be made, as long as Nolan is making it.

I truly believe that if another director took over then the third film is destined for failure.

On another note, if Nolan doesn't want to return, I believe that says strong things about the franchise. If the man who recreated the franchise and made it an Oscar contender doesn't want to return then I think that's a strong indication that they should really rethink the possibility of a sequel.

Either way, if Nolan doesn't want to return then I'm not going to fault him for it, we got two fantastic Batman films out of him. But, I really think that he will return, I think people just need to give it time.
I don't care about another Batman movie if Nolan is not part of it. There is no point for me. So if he don't come back, ok, ...but the franchise it would be done for me.

Honestly if this one comes out in 2011, that year might turn out to be the biggest money spinner for Hollywood. From what I've heard, Spider-Man 4, Transformers 3, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides are all going to be out in 2011