Batman 3 out in 2012?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You didn't have to do the math to come up with the estimate of the 3rd Bat film coming out in 2012.

I guessed this 8 months ago.

It's possible but I doubt it.

solo2001 wrote:It's possible but I doubt it.
Banned for 5 days for no spoiler tag about the speculation regarding Batman release in 2012.

Yeah, me too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by didich on July 20th, 2012, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I just wonder how fast WB will put out another Batman movie :batface: Will they shoot for summer of 2013? There's just so much money that can be made and I figure they would jump on the opportunity quickly.

To be honest I hope someone makes it look similar to Nolan's Batman, which I feel as if they will so the average people wont notice a big difference.

warnerg wrote:I just wonder how fast WB will put out another Batman movie :batface: Will they shoot for summer of 2013? There's just so much money that can be made and I figure they would jump on the opportunity quickly.

To be honest I hope someone makes it look similar to Nolan's Batman, which I feel as if they will so the average people wont notice a big difference.
For Summer 13 they'd have to have already finished shooting.

+1