TDKR Wasn't What It Could Have Been

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Locked
User avatar
Law
Posts: 16564
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Right guys?!

Posts: 459
Joined: November 2012
Wasn't there a thread like this a couple months back called "TDKR did not realize its true potential"?

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
Lock.

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16564
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
nolangoatdirector wrote:Wasn't there a thread like this a couple months back called "TDKR did not realize its true potential"?
Stop spamming my thread and post intellectually please, thank you.

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
TDKR

FUKN

SUKS

Posts: 459
Joined: November 2012
Law wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote:Wasn't there a thread like this a couple months back called "TDKR did not realize its true potential"?
Stop spamming my thread and post intellectually please, thank you.
Fine. Here's my thought on the actual question - yes I do believe it could have been better and that it had a bunch of issues. Still a great film however and the second best of the trilogy behind TDK and ahead of BB.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:TDKR

FUKN

SUKS
lol

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
nolangoatdirector wrote:
Law wrote: Stop spamming my thread and post intellectually please, thank you.
Fine. Here's my thought on the actual question - yes I do believe it could have been better and that it had a bunch of issues. Still a great film however and the second best of the trilogy behind TDK and ahead of BB.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:TDKR

FUKN

SUKS
lol
wat

does not compute

how

i mean

i

what

no

what

youre not

wat

Posts: 459
Joined: November 2012
^Lol? In my opinion TDK is the best. In my opinion. IMO. Rises was still a better "film" but not as good a "movie" if you know what I mean.

Posts: 2468
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham
1.TDKR
2.TDK
3.BB

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
1.TDK
2.BB
88. TDKR
/thred

Locked